Seven Stories is the National Centre for Children’s Books situated in Newcastle Upon Tyne. There is always lots to do – including, unique exhibitions, engaging storytellers, visiting authors and fun activities for all ages.
Seven Stories comes highly recommended by the staff of Lakes Primary as a place for family trips; visit their website for more information.
Other Useful Links…
There are lots of places to visit and enjoy in and around our local area, some of these are listed below with a link to their website for more information:
- Preston Park Museum and Grounds, Yarm Road, Eaglescliffe.
- Kirkleatham Museum, Kirkleatham Village , Redcar
- mima, Centre Square, Middlesbrough.
- Wynyard Woodland Park, Nr Thorpe Thewles.
- Captain Cook Schoolroom Museum, 101 High Street, Great Ayton.
- Captain Cook Birthplace Museum, Stewart Park, Middlesbrough.
- Winkies Castle Museum, 162 High Street, Marske.
Links to other sites
Certain links, including hypertext links, in Our Site will take You outside our site. Links are provided for Your convenience and inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by Us of the linked site, its operator or its content. We are not responsible for the content of any website outside Our Site.